Sometimes, you may need to compare two websites of Google PageSpeed results to improve the user experience or web page loading. It can be two versions of a web page or two websites or more websites.
I found a great tool when I searched PageSpeed hacks. You can compare Google Pagespeed Insights results by using this tool. Just type your web pages or websites that you want to compare.
The tool has a great UI/UX design for understanding and comparing results. Here are highlight features that I liked;
- Single or multiple PageSpeed query
- Visualized interaction times and comparing
- Rendering timelines and comparing
- Speed index, first contentful paint, large contentful paint, and time to the first byte comparing
- Resource types, resource sizes, and comparing
- DOM sizes and comparing